|Reference # : ||13-01798
||Title : ||SQL Server Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||07/16/2013
| Description |
Position: SQL Server Developer
Location: Dayton OH
Duration: 6 months +
Work Authorization: GC / Citizens who can work on W2 / 1099
- These individuals will be able to write effective T-SQL queries and reports in SSRS, and develop ETL packages using SSIS.
- The senior developer will be asked to handle multiple report deliverables in different phases of the development life cycle.
- A key aspect of this role is to train and mentor client staff on report writing techniques using SSRS.
- Need candidates that have excellent communication skills plus a consulting approach.
- Five years reporting and business intelligence experience, specifically with SQL Server 2005 and 2008 databases, SSRS, and SSIS
- Experience training and mentoring client team on SSRS
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Proficient with T-SQL
- Able to unit test and validate packages and reports
- Detail-oriented, with mature analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communicator, both oral and written
- Displays appropriate sense of urgency